We could list here all the reasons why you should use Areda Consulting – but let’s just get to the point -
Let’s talk about where you are now and where you want to be in the future and how we can help you get there.
Our consultants are Legal and HR professionals with 15+ years in the industry, who have themselves worked within private practice and in house – so are well placed to give you honest, constructive career advice on your next move.
We work in a particular niche that attracts the best in the market place, which means we can open doorways for you to great career opportunities that are in the majority of cases ‘unadvertised’.
In the course of doing our job we can assure you that we will only introduce you to employers that suit your experience, your character and your potential and where you will work in a successful dynamic atmosphere with an interesting and challenging workload and enjoy the salary and benefits commensurate with these types of opportunities. We consult not sell.
We always work in the strictest confidence and with the greatest discretion. So rest assured we only send your CV to our clients with your permission!
Our service to you:-
- Our Industry Knowledge – Our consultants have 10 years in the City for a top Legal firm, 10 years as a legal recruitment consultant respectively. There is not much they don’t know about the running of a legal office and can pass on the benefit of their knowledge and expertise. They sit on various committees and write articles for magazines and publications on various HR/Employment Law issues. They have also successfully taught law.
- Quality of CVs and Candidates – We make it our business to discover who is doing what, where and how good they are doing it. We assist some of the top firms with their recruitment, so we will always ensure that we present you with candidates of a certain level and calibre.
- Fast turnaround – Areda Consulting will endeavour to get CVs to you within 2-5 working days and will work closely with you to ensure all the CVs we send fit the necessary criteria you have given for the role.
- Our professionalism – graduate calibre, lots of business acumen – winner of business awards. As members of the REC we are committed to the highest operating standard and adhere to the REC Code of Good Recruitment Practice.
- Our honesty - We don’t second guess you. We ask the tough questions up front to make sure that the candidate(s) we present is an appropriate fit for the needs and demands of your firm. We will endeavour to give you feedback at all times, so you know where we are at with your assignment.
- Competitive fees – We are flexible in our pricing structure to accommodate our client’s budget needs. Our goal is to service our clients within their budgets, so let’s discuss this as appropriate.
- Our HR Consultancy Service – Our expert HR professionals are on hand to give you advice and guidance on any HR issues within your firm. This service is free to our clients.
Our best success is a satisfied client who refers us to other clients based on great results – see what our clients and candidates say about us.
Our staff are our most important asset. At Areda Consulting we encourage initiative and reward both individual and team performance. It’s a fun, dynamic, team-based culture that provides:
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Training and development throughout your career
- A competitive benefits package
- An opportunity to develop your own business
At Areda Consulting we strongly believe in a meritocracy. We aim to reward all the values we endorse with industry-leading remuneration as well as a whole range of other benefits that help create a modern working environment.
It is our aim to create an engaging environment where high expectations are the norm and people feel enabled to meet both their career aspirations and personal goals.